Monday, May 7, 2012

Hosea 13-14

We finish off Hosea today.  And here is the line that should haunt us...
I knew you in the wilderness,in the land of draught.When they had pasture,they became satisfied;they were satisfied,and their hearts became proud.Therefore they forgot Me.
Hosea 13:5-6

You will see a big arrow pointing to the resurrection in 13:14 followed by a beautiful picture of restoration.
Let whoever is wise understand these things,and whoever is insightful recognize them.For the ways of the Lord are right,and the righteous walk in them,but the rebellious stumble in them.
Hosea 14:9

Read it here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for His times of discipline and sometimes even drought that He may woo us back to Himself. I am so prone to wander, I agree with the hymnist. I also pray I never become satisfied in anything other than Jesus.

    ReplyDelete