Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Deuteronomy 11-12

A call to faithfulness ... Love the Lord your God and worship Him with all your heart and all your soul...


But there are always two paths before us.  Will we walk in obedience or take the road of disobedience?  Will we take the path of faithfulness, or will we stray onto the path of other gods?  It seems that almost daily there is the opportunity to take a wrong turn.  How desperately we need to FOLLOW the Lord!  There is rejoicing and feasting on the path of God (ch. 12).

Read it here.

1 comment:

  1. I would expect nothing less from Yahweh than to demand utter totality of our person to Him. It would seem inconsistent and a slight to His holiness if He demanded any less. Praise God for Jesus and His perfect obedience. In my place condemned Jesus stood and my sins are paid in full. In my place perfect He lived and His righteousness is accomplished in full.

    May God grant me the courage to fulfill that which God calls me to do and the faith to believe in all humility that in Christ I have my merit.

    ReplyDelete